Individual & Families COVID-19 Testing
Peace of Mind COVID-19 Testing
Whether you are an individual who needs to know if you are currently sick with the virus that causes COVID-19; a parent that wants to be sure that their children are virus-free before the start of school, camp, or activities; or to see if you may have in the been exposed to COVID-19 in the past, Radiance Diagnostics offers fast, accurate laboratory testing for all of the Greater Chicagoland area.
How does the process work?
- Schedule an appointment on our website at the following link: https://theradiancediagnostics.com/schedule-appointment/
or contact us by phone at (630) 995-3722 or email at email@example.com
- Visit our office at 1260 Iroquois Ave, STE # 302, Naperville, IL-60563 for testing
- For COVID-19 virus detection, a nasal swab specimen will be collected
- A venipuncture (blood sample) is required for COVID-19 antibody testing
- PCR or antibody testing results will be available and sent to you within 24 hours
Insurances and Payments:
We accept the following insurances, however, in order for us to claim your insurance, we need a physician order prior to testing. Any individual who would like to self-pay for testing can do so with an order from our clinical consultant, which is included in the pricing. Payment may be made by PayPal, credit or debit card, check, or cash.