What are your working hours?
The lab personnel are working most of the day.
Our patient service hours to schedule a test or blood draw are below,
Monday through Friday 8:30 am-1:30 pm CST
Saturday- 8:30 am- 12:00 pm CST
We are closed on Sunday.
How do I contact Radiance Diagnostics after hours?
If you wish to contact us on holidays or after hours, please email us your question or requests to email@example.com
Is Radiance Diagnostics a certified lab?
We are CLIA certified high-complexity laboratory.
Where do you do your laboratory testing?
Radiance Diagnostics has a patient service center and a certified clinical laboratory on site.
All the specimens collected/received at our testing service are processed in-house at our Naperville location itself.
Do you have any other branches?
No, we do not have any branches currently, other than our Naperville location.
Do I need an appointment for testing with Radiance?
Yes, all our services are by appointment only.
How do I order a test?
Please follow the link below and select from the list
How do I schedule my appointment?
You can schedule an appointment for yourself or a loved one
Order your test using the link below, upon checkout you will be directed to our scheduling page
How do I modify my appointment?
You can modify the appointment yourself from the link sent in the confirmation email. Choose the appropriate date and time or call our office at 630 995 3722.
How do I cancel my appointment?
You can cancel the appointment yourself from the link sent in the confirmation email within 24 hours prior to the appointment or by calling our office at 630 995 3722.
Please note there may be cancellation fees that might apply.
How do I get my refund?
The refund will go back to the card used for payment as per the cancellation policy mentioned at the time of making an appointment. Please allow 5-10 standard bank business days to see the refund.
It’s very important to check the email and the card and or account you used to make payment before calling the office. If your friend or family made the appointment and used their card, please ask your friend for the email and the credit will go to your friend’s account.
If you paid by PayPal, please check your PayPal account and not the credit card as the payment will go back to the same payment method used.
If you did not cancel the appointment, there is no refund. Also, once the test (s) are completed there is no refund.
The test I want to order is not listed in your website, what do I do?
Please send us an email with the name of the test and when you want to get tested. We will be able to assist you with most of the tests even if it’s not listed here.
COVID-19 Related FAQs
What is the turnaround time for COVID-19 RT PCR?
All COVID-19 RT PCR results are reported on the same day or within 24 hours of sample collection and /or receipt by Radiance Diagnostics.
What sort of preparation is required for RT-PCR testing for COVID-19?
Please bring a valid Passport or a government-issued photo ID at the time of testing and wear a mask.
What kind of swab is collected for COVID-19 RT-PCR?
Do you have drive-through testing for COVID?
No, we don’t provide drive-through testing
If I get tested on a Saturday, when will I get my test result?
All results are sent via email as a pdf attachment within 24 hours irrespective of any holiday or weekend. Please make sure to check the spam folder as well.
It’s Past my turnaround time for results and I didn’t get my report, what do I do?
Please call the front desk at 630-995-3722 during the patient service hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Will my test (s) be covered by insurance?
We do not accept insurance at present. It’s self-pay. However, we do provide itemized bill with lab provider information via email as PDF attachment, which can be used for insurance claims by you. Radiance diagnostics is not responsible for your insurance claims.
Can I walk in for testing?
Appointments are required. Please order your tests online and take appointment through our website https://theradiancediagnostics.com/
What is the COVID-19 test cancellation policy?
Cancellation and Refund Policy for COVID-19 testing
All orders/appointments for COVID-19 testing must be canceled or modified online within 24 hours prior to the appointment. There is a non-refundable cancellation fee of $20, which includes the fees charged by banks and Radiance Diagnostics administrative fees. Appointments canceled less than 24 hours to the testing will incur a fee of 50% of the test cost. There is no refund for no shows or after the testing/service is completed. Also, there is no fee for rescheduling.
COVID-19 Long Hauler Testing FAQs
How do I order the Long Hauler testing?
You can now order the Covid long haulers test through our website here:
Which test (s) should I order for COVID Long Haulers.
Please consult your physician to see which test is required as per your health condition
What are the tests you offer for COVID long haulers?
We offer the following tests to help determine the long hauler condition or for monitoring the treatment
- Incelldx developed Cytokine 14 Panel
- Incelldx developed SARS COV2 S1 Immune Subset Panel
- CDC Panel which Includes – CMP, CBC, CRP, Ferritin, Liver Function panel [Albumin, ALP, ALT, AST, CGT, Bilirubin, Lactate dehydrogenase, Prothrombin time (PT)], Total protein, Thyroid Function test, Vit B12, Vit D, Complete Urinalysis.
- Neutralizing antibody test
How is this ordering process different from covidlonghaulers.com?
All the orders placed on covidlonghaulers.com are managed by incellDx and then they pass on the orders to the partner laboratory. This process is often lengthier, including the time it takes for you to get the superbill (it may take a month or more as Radiance bills them for their services only after the test is complete and sends superbill once we receive the payment from them) to claim from your insurance.
However, the ordering through Radiance Diagnostics website (https://theradiancediagnostics.com/catalog/) is direct and faster.
- The kit gets shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving your order when received on week days
- The orders received on holidays and weekends are shipped the next business day.
- There is no additional costs
- More tests to choose from in addition to Cytokine and S1 Immune subset panels.
- The superbills are sent immediately after we receive the paid specimen to assist initiate the insurance claim process.
How do I know my order is shipped?
An email with the tracking number is sent as the kits are shipped, please make sure to check the spam folder as well for the tracking information.
What carriers are used for shipping the kit/specimen?
We use USPS priority mail for shipping the test kits and the collected specimens are shipped back to us via FedEx Priority overnight, so the specimens are delivered by next business day morning.
Are shipping and handling included in the test price?
Yes, all the orders $400 and above ship free. Anything below $399 or below would cost an additional $65 shipping and handling fee.
When will I get my Results?
The results are sent as a PDF attachment to the email provided within 5-7 business days after receiving the sample in the lab. Please look out for an email from this address, “email@example.com”
When will I get my superbill?
The superbill is sent via email to the email provided soon after we receive the specimen, often before getting your test results. Please make sure to check the spam folder of the email provided as well.
If the order was received through Incelldx the superbill is sent after we receive the payment from Incelldx. This may take weeks or even months.
What to do after receiving the results?
Video Consultation/Treatment Options:
Upon receiving your test report (current turnaround time is 5-7 business days), please register for a video consultation with the Chronic COVD Treatment Center (CCTC) headed by Drs. Patterson, Yogendra and Parikh. The fee is $249 for the consultation. Patients should use this website https://www.covidlonghaulers.com/north-america/patients Then register for video consult and follow their instructions.
Please check with CCTC for accurate pricing/ latest updates by visiting the website or contacting below, the above note is only for informational purposes.
It is extremely important that you have a primary care physician (MD/DO/NP/PA) working with you to move to this next step. They will be involved throughout the process with you and with the CCTC physician.
Do you assist with blood draw?
Upon receipt of the order, we will mail you a kit for a blood draw along with a prepaid return FedEx label or airway bill and instructions for your blood collection and shipping. We typically ship out the kit within two business days of receiving the order. It may take longer for Canada and Hawaii and additional shipping charges may apply for these destinations.
(It is important you read the instructions carefully and understand them. Please talk to your phlebotomist before the draw, the pearl top tubes are not readily available and often back-ordered. So, to save time and avoid multiple sticks, it is advised to draw a small quantity of blood first in any tube your phlebotomist carries and then use the PPT if you suspect you are a hard stick or difficult to draw).
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Blood drawing is the patient’s responsibility. However, to assist you in this process we have made some arrangements as below,
- We work with AnyLabTestNow for blood draws, find a participating location for your draw here, http://www.anylabtestnow.com/Radiance and ship it back to our facility. They have our information, and you are not required to order any test from their website for a blood draw.
- You are not obligated to use – AnyLabTestNow and if you have another source, please use it.
- You can also contact your local mobile phlebotomy service provider to have your blood drawn (Google, “mobile phlebotomy service near me” to find one)
Here are some,
Valencia’s Mobile Phlebotomy & Lab Services, LLC.
813-369-1303 | firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I prepare for the blood draw for covid long haulers?
- Fasting or other special requirements are not required for testing.
- It is important the blood specimen arrives at the lab within 48 hours of collection to get valid results. The specimen may be rejected, and you may be asked to redraw if it’s older than 48 hours at your own cost. Any repeat testing is not covered in this fee. So, please schedule your draw and ship only Monday through Thursday and use the Priority overnight FedEx label provided for delivery the next morning.
- Please do not freeze the blood, it will clot the specimen and will be rejected. You can refrigerate temporarily if needed to.
- When the testing is complete, we will provide your test report and a receipt to claim from your insurance. Please note that, due to restrictions in some states, your insurance may not reimburse the test fee, and Radiance is not responsible for the insurance reimbursement.
- Please check your spam folder for results and delivery confirmation. If you don’t receive results within two weeks, please contact us immediately.
How do I reorder the test?
You can reorder the test through our website,
Can I walk in for a blood draw for cytokine testing?
Appointments are required. Please order your tests online and take an appointment through our website https://theradiancediagnostics.com/ or
Call the front desk and set up a time to make sure phlebotomists are available.
Phone: 630 995 3722
Monday through Friday: 8.30 am to 1.30 pm CST.
Is covid long hauler testing covered by insurance?
We do not accept insurance at present. It’s self-pay. However, we do provide itemized receipts with lab provider information via email PDF attachment, which can be used for insurance claims by you.
How to get a refund when I have received the kit or ordered the kit and don’t need any more?
Please send us an email at email@example.com
With your name and date of birth to check in the system and to issue the refund
Please discard the kit safely and don’t return it to avoid FedEx charges.
What tubes are required for cytokine assay?
For the long hauler testing: The blood must be drawn and sent in PPT provided along with the kit
If sent in tubes other than PPT the sample cannot be processed, and we will have to reject the sample
If its looks like a hard stick, please draw the blood in the other available tube first like any other blood collection tube readily available and then use the PPT tube (provided with the kit) for LH102 test
For the other tests the tube requirement please refer to the instructions provided.
Do we need to spin the tube?
There is no need to spin the tube. However, do invert the tube up and down 10 times. Please see instructions sent with the kit.
When to get the blood drawn?
It is important the blood specimen arrives at the lab within 48 hours of collection to get valid results. The specimen may be rejected, and you may be asked to redraw if it’s older than 48 hours. So, please schedule your draw and ship only Monday through Thursday and use the Priority overnight FedEx label provided for delivery the next morning
What do I do when my package is lost in transit/after delivery or delayed by the carrier?
- The tracking information and automated delivery confirmation are sent to the email provided. There is no signature required to deliver the packages. So please check the status with the tracking number sent via email before contacting us.
- Please note that Radiance is not responsible for any delays by third-party carriers like FedEx or USPS.
- We can ship a new kit for a shipping fee of $25.00, as the carriers do not refund us their charges even if it is their fault.
What is the cancellation policy for Long Hauler testing?
- The order may be canceled before or within 30 days of receiving the test kit from Radiance.
- There is no refund after 30 days of delivering the kit or after the test was performed, or after the blood specimen was received by Radiance Diagnostics.
- Please do not return the unused test kit once the order is canceled and dispose of the kit safely.
- Returning the empty or unused test kit will void the cancellation and no refund will be issued.
- There is a non-refundable cancellation fee of $50, which includes the fees charged by banks, FedEx, and Radiance Diagnostics administrative fees.
- Radiance is not responsible for any delays by third-party carriers like FedEx or USPS delays. Any retest due to the not fault of Radiance will incur charges maximum of up to the cost of the test or shipping.
- Radiance Diagnostics has the right to deny services at its discretion.
What is included in the test Price?
The cost of the test includes:
- Shipping the kit to you by USPS/FedEx express saver/ground home delivery.
- Shipping of the specimen back to Radiance by FedEx priority overnight.
- Testing, and administrative charges.
- Radiance Diagnostics does not provide treatment or consultation but only laboratory testing.
I am a physician and would like to set up an account. What should I do?
Please send us an email to, firstname.lastname@example.org
If a patient would like to order directly, they can do so from our website
What tests do you offer for Lyme Disease?
Radiance offers a Lyme disease blood test that looks for antibodies (IgG and IgM) in the blood to the bacteria Borrelia burgdorferi that causes Lyme disease. The test is used to help diagnose Lyme disease.